- How to order (updated *01/05/2016)
- Payment and Delivery
- Cancellation and Returns
- Bannable Offenses
- About “Onegai-Onii-chan”
1. Send us a message through our Facebook Fan Page*
❖ This is our most preferred order taking method
2. Fill up our website ORDER FORM
❖ For customers without Facebook account
Accepted payment methods
- Unionbank direct online money transfer (EON)
- Paypal (4% fee will be shouldered by the buyer / an invoice will be sent to your address accordingly)
- Money remittance (Western Union, LBC, etc. Fee will be shouldered by the buyer)
- Cash via meet-up (to be scheduled)
Our prices does NOT include local shipping fee. Shipping fee varies per item, please contact us for shipping quotes. We will only require you to pay for the exact shipping fee. Other costs that may apply to your order (bubble wrap, box, etc) will be shouldered by our shop.
- AP Cargo (accepts “Cash on Delivery”, highly recommended for provincial orders)
WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES.
- Local Anime/Toy/Cosplay conventions (Onegai Onii-chan booth)
- Greenhills, San Juan
- SM Megamall, Ortigas
- Robinson’s Galleria, Ortigas
- SM Makati / Glorietta, Makati
- Provincial (Dasmarinas, Cavite): SM Dasmarinas, Robinson’s Dasmarinas, Walter Mart Dasmarinas, Walter Mart Manggahan, DLSU
All shipping / meet-ups will be be scheduled at our convenience.
To ensure the continued operation of the shop, it is required that our customers do not in any ways or means cancel their order from us once they have paid the down payment for a particular item. Do understand that your downpayment is your assurance to us that you will go through with your order. By forfeiting on your orders, our shop will not only be forced to pay for your order (which is bad), but it also ruins our relationship with our suppliers (even worse). As a result, customers who decide to drop their orders should find someone else to take their slot or else they will be banned from availing of our service.
Item returns once bought will not be accepted by our shop. If your item has a manufacturing defect (missing parts, wrong accessories, etc.), then that is the only time that we will contact our supplier to inquire about it. For figure boxes, if the item box/blister/general packaging is damaged because of rough handling in international or local shipping, then we are not liable for such damages and requesting for replacement from the manufacturer is not possible. Rest assured though that our suppliers do their very best in packing your items so as not to incur damage in shipping. Likewise, for local shipments, we will also use protective cushioning for your items (bubble wrap, newspaper lining, etc) to ensure safe delivery of your goodies.
For pre-owned items, please understand that there are risks to ordering these items. We will be completely honest with the condition that our suppliers state them as. However, should the items arrive with defects that are beyond our control, we will not be liable for them and are not obligated to issue a refund.
One of our shop’s utmost goals is to avoid having stocks of unpaid/partially paid orders in our inventory at all cost. With that being said, we will BAN people from ordering with us if any of the following actions below have been committed at least once.
- Processing an order from our website only to neglect and drop it without informing us properly.
- Failing / refusing to pay the remaining balance of the order before the deadline and leaving the unpaid order with us.
- Cancelling an order and insisting to refund the down payment.
- Neglecting to inform us the meet-up cancellation when our order distributor is already present on the agreed meet-up location.
- Having a history of bad and untrustworthy transactions with other sellers.
- Spreading of false and derogatory information about our shop.
- Making a false order and not paying the required down payment thus preventing other customers from reserving the said item.
- Inciting fights with other customers. (We are all friends here. Please keep the peace and harmony in our shop.)
- Any other reasons that are not listed here but are deemed to be harmful to the growth and continued operation of the shop will automatically lead to banning.
Onegai Onii-chan is an online shop that caters to the needs of all collectors. Two administrators of Team Onii-chan! Figure Display Crew, the largest and most active anime figure group in the country, run it and they hope to turn their passion for collecting into a growing business. Customers can order a wide range of Japanese collectibles and items such figures, toys, media, books, merchandise, accessories and wigs. Onegai Onii-chan promises to offer timely, affordable and excellent service to all its customers. Finally, it aims to become a reliable and trustworthy source of Japanese collectibles for all collectors in the Philippines.
We are Edrell and Czarina, two friendly and hardcore anime and manga enthusiasts who have a great passion for collecting Japanese collectibles. We are both administrators of the famed Team Onii-chan! Figure Display Crewand have been collecting for over two years now. Over the years, we have helped a few (more than a few actually) of our friends get their figures and now, we’ve decided to open up our service to everyone. We hope to grow this as a business but our main goal is really to just help our fellow collectors get their goods in the best way possible.
Why did we choose the name, Onegai Onii-chan, for our online shop?
It actually came to us as a joke. The name was conceived around the same time as Team Onii-chan! Figure Display Crew. One day, we both talked of starting a business around our hobby and one of us joked around using the name Onegai Onii-chan (similar to how lolis ask their onii-chans for favors *wink wink*), and that’s that. ^^
For inquiries regarding our figure ordering service, you may contact us through the following channels:
Official Facebook page: facebook.com/onegaioniichan